SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN
CALLING ALL RUNNERS/ WALKERS
#2min Clean Up 2022
HOW TO HELP AND ENTER
How you can help support this campaign towards cleaning our running/walking routes. We have teamed up with our friends at Dune Half Marathon to bring this great prize to help support the campaign and to play our part to help keep our Running /Walking clean.
1. Organize a 2 min clean-up with your running club/group or walking group to do a clean-up in your area and please share the photos with us by filling in the form, photos will also be in issues of the magazine so good luck and take your chance to WIN a place at this year's DUNE Half Marathon 2022. You will be emailed a badge to proudly show on your Facebook and website that you took part in the 2 min clean-up 2022. Please add all full names in group photos and an email for each person when entering a photo or of a sole contact to notify a person in your group.
2. Take part in the 2 min clean-up 2022 with friends/ running / Walking club/group members and do a 2-minute clean-up on your route that needs it the most. Please take your bag home with you or put it in the nearest bin on your route. Please also share photos with us at and give full details on form .
3. If you see larger rubbish like a flytip on your route , please report this to your local council so that it can be taken away and help deter this becoming a bigger problem. Please never engage someone Flytipping your safety comes first
Please take a photo/photos of your 2 min clean-up. Please add all names and a contact email to notify the winner of a place at the Dune Half Marathon. Please fill out the form fully. Entry closed on Sunday 11th September 2022 Draw live online Monday 12th September . Good Luck
4. Not only are you helping clean your area , but building a better stronger community who will support you along with future clean ups.. The younger generation will also take part more because you showed them the way, as someone who takes part in beach cleans I now see it with different eyes , you spot rubbish you never did before.
5. Your safety comes first never clean a busy traffic route, always wear gloves or use a litter picker, never clean at dark periods, and only clean what you can at one time . Never clean alone do it with a group of people for your safety, We can play our part in reducing the rubbish on our routes and feel prouder we did our bit.
CAMPAIGN IN MAGAZINE
The Campaign was officially launched in our magazine on Sunday 21st November 2021.
We hope that all runners / Walkers will help and support this campaign by taking part in large and 2 minute clean ups , to help clean our running / walking routes for everyone to enjoy.
Please take part in a clean up and sent your photo to us to help and support the campaign , let's play our part and help clean our routes.
A massive thank you to Neruja Srikantharajah for being the face behind the campaign and to her husband Mark Gribbon for the great photos